Thursday, June 26, 2008

Molly Monkey pattern tester?


Hey, everybody. This post brought to you by the magic of scheduling, because I'm not even at home on my computer. I am in the technology desert that is my mom's house until Saturday.

I have not forgotten my promise to publish the pattern for Molly Monkey. I've been working on it off and on, and it is mostly finished, but I am loathe to post it for fear of mistakes or problems with the instructions.

Thing is, I am also loathe to make another Molly Monkey doll myself just to test things, and I'm not sure I'd be the best tester anyway. It's like proofreading your own copy, you tend to look over mistakes because your brain knew what you intended to write.

I know it is a long shot, but is there anyone out there who would like to take a crack at making a Molly Monkey doll from my new pattern and letting me know what questions or problems you have? Leave me a comment or send me an email. thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to try it! I have really been feeling the itch to do a project, but the only one I have planned is making Chloe's quilt and I am not quite ready to tackle that! I didn't see a link to the pattern. Let me know if I just missed it. I am so excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Is there a deadline??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia and Robyn, thanks! I'll get that to you as soon as I can get myself organized. I just got home last night. Olivia, there's no link, I'll have to email you the pattern and instructions. Robyn, I hadn't thought of a deadline. Beggars can't be choosers can they? :-)One thousand thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you still need any pattern testers, I would love to! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chandra, yes! Thanks! I have the pattern in jpg form. Can you give me your email address?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure--my email address is:
    chanj72@yahoo.com

    I can't wait to make it!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!